随之轰轰烈烈地策划组织了一系列重大国际书展：【1996国际兰亭笔会展】、地跨亚、美两大洲之【中、美、新书法巡回交流展】、参与策展的【中国安阳甲骨文书艺回乡展】，被《书法报》评为2002年度中国书法界十大活动之一； 2004年成功策划了【墨海飞鸿--中国优秀中青年书法新加坡，马来西亚巡回展】；2005年为庆祝大连解放60周年，参与策划【大连成功民营企业精神翰墨展】并为书写的企业精神书法，获得各界佳评如潮，更为书法艺术和企业文化之融合和开拓提供了新发展思路和方向】；2006年参与【中国山东书法文化节--登临泰山极顶•挥毫天地之间】，【历代歌咏山东诗词国际书法展】、北京【国际泰墨北京展――笔墨与皇城的对话】、【国际民族音乐节--长城与大海的对话】；参与策划并受邀出席马来西亚旅游部主催，马来西亚创价学会、马来西亚国际现代书画联盟及马六甲创价学会联办【2009第17届國際書法聯展】；参与策划分别在中国广州及印尼雅加达【2012国际龙文化书画大展】巡回展；2011nian 参与策划【好太王碑书法国际邀请展】;2012年参与倡议并策划在郑成功鼓励举行的【纪念郑成功收复台湾350周年暨南安市郑成功纪念馆建馆50周年国际书法展】；参与策划【21世纪海上丝绸之路艺术之旅--2014中国-东盟文化交流年书画大展】；2017年在印尼雅加达举行【一带一路—首届海外华人书法家协会邀请展】；2014年策划东盟书法代表团出访山东济南、曲阜、泰安、安徽黄山、祁门；策划2016年【江岛明珠凝情谊，翰墨飘香迎未来--中新书法交流展】；2017年新加坡【翰墨交辉--新加坡•中国书法艺术交流展】。
journalist of Lianhe Zaobao, one of Singapore‘s newspapers. He is actively engaged in international calligraphy especially after he retired from his work. He now devotes his time to promote the calligraphy and Chinese art and culture exchange globally and in Singapore.
He has planned many calligraphy and other literary activities at home and abroad.
In 1994, he led a team of members to setup Shicheng Calligraphy and Seal-Carving Society (Singapore), and organised a calligraphy exhibition in Singapore, participated by 17 countries and attended by more than 500 guests from all over the world.
In 1995, he was the chief planner behind the concert and formation of the first overseas orchestra, the Singapore Tampines Ruan-Clan Orchestra. They successfully performed "Night of Ruan" at China's Beijing Concert Hall in 1997.
Along with this, he organised a series of major international book fairs. Titled "1996 International Lanting Bi Hui Exhibition", and the “Chinese, American and Singapore Calligraphy Roving Exchange Exhibition”, these exhibitions were held across Asia, and in the United States.
- Khoo participated in the "China Anyang Oracle Book Art Hometown Exhibition". The Calligraphy-Newspaper appraised the event as one of the top ten activities of Chinese Calligraphy of the year.
- He successfully planned the "Mohai Feihong - China's outstanding middle-aged and junior calligraphy artist in Singapore and Malaysia Tour Exhibition".
- He participated in the planning of "The Success of the Private Enterprise in Dalian calligraphy Exhibition” to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Dalian. The word "Entrepreneurial Spirit" inscription exhibition during the event received the excellent review from all participants, and it inspired the integration of corporate culture and calligraphy.
- He participated in "China Shandong Calligraphy Culture Festival-Brushwork” at the top of Mountain Taishan", and the “The international calligraphy exhibition of Shandong poetry in successive dynasties”.
- He also planned the “International Thai-Beijing Exhibition--The dialogue between Brushwork and Imperial City” and the “International Folk Music Festival--a dialogue between the Great Wall and the Great Sea” in Beijing.
- He also participated in the planning of the “17th International Calligraphy Exhibition” 2009. Malaysian’s Ministry of Tourism is the leading organiser. Supporting co-organisers include the Malaysian Soka Gakkai, the Malaysian Contemporary Chinese Painting & Calligraphy Association, and the Malacca Soka Gakkai Association
- He participated in the planning of the “Hao-Tai-Wang Tablet Calligraphy International Exhibition”.
- He also participated in the planning of the exhibitions in Guangzhou, China and Jakarta, Indonesia, named “2012 International Dragon Culture & Calligraphy Exhibition”.
- He participated in the initiative and planning of the Zheng Chenggong exhibition events. The "Commemoration of the 350th Anniversary of the Recovered Territory of Taiwan by Zheng Chenggong" and "Nan'an City Zheng Chenggong Memorial Hall 50th Anniversary International calligraphy exhibition".
- He participated in the planning of the "2014 China-ASEAN cultural exchange, calligraphy and painting exhibition”, the "21st Century Maritime Silk Road Art Tour.”
- He planned the 2014 ASEAN calligraphy delegation to visit Shandong Jinan, Qufu, Taian, Anhui Huangshan, Qimen;
- He planned the Exchange of China-Singapore Calligraphy Exchange Exhibition, titled "Jiang Dao’s treasured the friendship and welcoming the Future by calligraphy connection."
- He is a founding member of the "One Road One Belt - First Overseas Chinese Calligraphers Association invitation exhibition" held in Jakarta, Indonesia
- He organised Singapore-China Calligraphy Art Exchange exhibition, titled "Calligraphy Rendezvous".
His calligraphy works have participated in various major international calligraphy exhibitions, and being treasured and sought after by collectors, including the Forest of Steles-museum in Xi'an, the Beilin District of Xi’an Shaanxi, museums, galleries, art galleries, temples, institutions, scenic spots and other relevant institutions at home and abroad.